Monday, August 14, 2006

Word of the Day

S-capist - Someone with the delusion that he's a super hero.

Tiredness. I'm am really tired. It doesn't seem to matter how many dietary supplements I take, I still end up tired, exhausted, spent, by the end of the day...and it's not done yet. Whimper. Let's see? What could have caused this exhaustion? I did get up at 0:600. I made coffee as usual, I watered the plants on the deck. I took the bird-feeders outside because the birds were pecking on the glass. I fed and watered the dogs. I listened to rant radio and checked my e-mail. I made breakfast. I went out and picked blackberries. I think I've got another quart and a half...and some bonus wild raspberries. Moan...I still need to clean the berries. I made bread and butter pickles. I made zucchini pickles. I put away clean dishes, I washed dishes, I put away dishes...again. I cleaned the kitchen. I messed up the kitchen. I cleaned the kitchen again. I made zucchini lasagna. I need to clean the kitchen again. I brought the bird-feeders inside and noted that I need to refill a couple of the hummingbird feeders again. So? Oh wait...I started another batch of schnapps. Blackberry Schnapps. So? There really is no good reason to be this tired. Maybe it was that I had to fight via the internet with the people that I ordered some vitamins from. They sent the order to Arizona despite the fact that I clearly told them to send the order to Wisconsin. Then they came back at me with an e-mail telling me that I should send the order back to them. Blink? How was I supposed to accomplish that? Oh...and if I couldn't send the order back to them, they would kindly send me another bottle, which I'd have to pay for but they would give me a 10% discount. I sent them an e-mail...graphically detailing my situation and severe disappointment. I am now getting my order filled (re-filled) and sent to the correct address and I'm supposed to throw away the other order when I get back to Arizona since these vitamins don't handle sitting on a doorstep in >100°F temperatures for longer than 24 hours. But...I still don't think I should be this tired.

Maybe it's all this Israel vs. Hezbollah stuff. Maybe it's seeing this radical Hezzy cleric claiming, WE WON! I guess he feels that as long as one of their guys is still breathing, they won. Or maybe they actually believe their own propaganda. Do I need to point out that Saddam did the same thing when he lost? Maybe he thinks it's a victory that he wasn't dragged through the streets of Iraq and disemboweled....yet.

Murphyism of the Day

Jong's Law

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just reading your day's activities make me tired!!!
I get up later and do very little physically (mostly entry in computer files) and look at church records and read of course. I get tired by 10 and sleep like a log and then start over again.
So you deserve to be tired and you show something for it!!!