Monday, August 07, 2006

Word of the Day

Sadios - A sad goodbye.

#1 son and I finally got to the post office and had no problems getting the boxes that we're sending to GI Joe squared away. You gotta love small town post offices.

I went berry picking but stuck to the driveway. I wanted to make some blackberry jam so I could bring some to The Big City tomorrow to give to HTP's Mom and Dad. HTP's Mom has an eye appointment tomorrow and HTP is going to take her. I was going to go along but...

Our painters got here. The thing is that painting needs to be done when painting can be done. It has to be dry and not raining. Anyway, they showed up here at around 4 PM and it looks like they're going to be coming back tomorrow to continue the job. So? Best laid plans need to be changed. I'm going to stay home so I can be here if the painters need to consult with someone. Oh well...I can do laundry. HTP will just have to go to The Big City on his own....and take his Mom a jar of the new blackberry/strawberry jam I just made.

I made the jam. I changed the recipe a bit. This recipe tastes a lot better so I think keep this one on file.

Murphyism of the Day

Bohr's Law

An expert is someone who has made all of the possible mistakes in a very narrow field of study.

No comments: