Sunday, August 20, 2006

Word of the Day

Severiously - Cross between severe and seriously.

What with all the berry picking, I forgot about the beans. Actually, I didn't really forget about them. They hadn't been producing much so I pushed them to the back burner. After breakfast I went out to pick whatever may be there and...surprise! Lots of beans. Lots more coming. It's a good thing that we have company. Though...I think I'm still going to have to can some beans.

We're heading over to my sister's place to have supper tonight. Our postponed dinner from last night. Knock on wood...so far, nothing drastic has occurred to cause a second postponement.

Murphyism of the Day

Van Roy's First Law

If you can distinguish between good advice and bad advice, then you don't need advice.

No comments: