Saturday, September 23, 2006

Word of the Day

Testimoney - Fees paid to expert witnesses.

It's another rainy day. I remembered why I'd set aside my crotcheting last year. After crotcheting through two skeins of yarn, my fingers started gently reminding me that The Old Grey Frog's joints Ain't What They Used to Be. So...I'm back to Sudoku. I'll have to limit the time I spend on my crotcheting. Even so, I should be able to complete this afghan before we head back to Arizona. At least...I think I can.

Rumors are flying that UBL (Osama Bin Laden) died of typhoid fever last month...or he's really sick from some water-born illness. Rumors. Breaking News! Rumors. News Alert! Rumors. Can you tell that there really hasn't been a lot to watch on TV today aside from the news. It's been like that scene from The Music Man. "Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more." Oh well...it makes fairly decent white noise while I'm crotcheting.

Murphyism of the Day

Post's Managerial Observation

The inefficiency and stupidity of the staff corresponds to the inefficiency and stupidity of the management.

No comments: