Friday, September 15, 2006

Word of the Day

Technolabotical - To cause befuddle by technological complexity.

What a beautiful day! Perfect. The sun was shining. The temperature neither too hot or too cold. The wind blowing just enough to keep the sun from getting too hot.

HTP and I went shopping in the city. We've cut back on the number of trips that we make to the city because of the price of gas. Of course, now, the price of gas has been coming down a bit. $2.59/gal. I suppose it's better than the $3.15/gal. it was earlier in the summer. I'm afraid I still think that the price is way too high. It's not like I can drink the stuff like I can drink milk...which happens to cost about the same per gallon. And we live in a dairy state.

#1 son called us from Taiwan! He's doing fine. There's a thirteen hour difference in time from here to there. They'd just finished eating breakfast and were starting out for the day. The World Solar Car Rally. Go Minnesota! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they win. It was wonderful to hear his voice.

Murphyism of the Day

Pirsig's Postulate

Data without generalization is just gossip.

No comments: