Thursday, April 26, 2007




1 Days and a Wake Up Before We Head Back to The Lake

Word of the Day

Bananosecond - The time elapsed between slipping on a banana peel and hitting the ground.


The fountain is all drained and cleaned. I gave into temptation and read my book. Slurp! It's not like I had anything else to do. I can't pack anything more until tomorrow. I did arrange to find a home for whatever perishables that I might have in my fridge after dinner on Friday night. Six eggs. A couple of ripe tomatoes and a bit of lettuce. HTP and I are having some left-over lasagna tonight along with some stuffed green peppers. We're finishing up some stuff from the freezer. Friday night we'll have pizza.

So what am I doing today? I'm going out to lunch with a couple of my fellow musicians from church. I'll wait to bring in the lawn furniture and my rain gauge until tomorrow. We'll be loading the car tomorrow night.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of Life's Highway


If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

He who builds a better mousetrap these days runs into material shortages, patent-infringement suits, work stoppages, collusive bidding, discount discrimination--and taxes." -- H. E. Martz

No comments: