Sunday, April 08, 2007




Word of the Day

Anxieapeek - The cautious opening of an envelope containing semester grades or other possibly dangerous material.



Happy Easter!



I got up at 4 AM, drove to the church at 4:45 AM, played for the sunrise service and returned home by 6:30 AM. There was plenty of time for me to make muffins and a breakfast casserole for Easter breakfast. I worked on and finished the Sudoku HTP left out for me from yesterday's paper.

MC Daughter is making a strawberry version of the much famed Italian Tiramisu. I've always loved tiramisu but have often wondered if a fruited marscapone dessert would be better than one flavored with coffee.

Me? I've got a ham in the oven. No big chore there. Scalloped potatoes. MC Daughter plans to make a fresh green bean dish. Something about a shallot/garlic sauce. Sounds wonderful.

Murphyism of the Day

Finagle's Creed


Science is true. Don't be misled by facts.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. - Clarence W. Hall

No comments: