Wednesday, April 25, 2007




2 Days and a Wake Up Before We Head Back to The Lake

Word of the Day

Automagically - Automatically by a process that one does not understand or cannot be bothered to explain to anyone else.


I'm at that magic point where I can't really pack anything without having to unpack it so I can use it. Instead of packing, I decided to go out and purchase the latest novel by one of my favorite authors, Amanda Quick/Jayne Ann Krentz. This is a historical. I'm going to try really hard to save it so I can read in Vegas...instead of losing money. However...it's calling me in such a seductive manner. To avoid the seduction, I'm going to go drain and clean out the fountain.

Murphyism of the Day

Grandpa Charnock's Law


You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy it. -- Will Rogers

No comments: