Friday, April 13, 2007




Word of the Day

Appendasm - The twitching, uncomfortable sensation that passes through a limb when it is awakened from an appendoze. Appendasms may last for some time and can be quite intense depending on the length and depth of the appendoze.


14 Days and a Wake Up Before We Head Back to The Lake

We got rain! The weather has cooled off with the temperatures here in the 70's. Nice. Really nice. Of course, I have to go out and sweep up again. Dust storms always come before rain.

MC Daughter and D Buddy called from Omaha, NE last night. MC Daughter told me that they were going to hook up with DD Daughter and GI Joe. Next stop? The Lake. I hope they can get in. From all that I've heard, there's been snow, cold, rain. Our driveway at The Lake is dirt. Dirt can turn into mud and mire which is why HTP and I have a 4x4.

My sister called yesterday. Hey, Sis! I found that beer that you wanted. I've added a case of it to the packing pile. The pile is starting to grow. HTP and I are still trying to figure out if we're going to take our new car to The Lake or our Gator. All depends upon how big The Pile gets.

Murphyism of the Day

Sy's Law of Science


Sometimes it takes several years to recognize the obvious.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. - Will Rogers

No comments: