Friday, April 20, 2007




Word of the Day

Arachnijig - The involuntary dancing motion one makes when one accidentally walks into a spider web, or is told there's a spider on them.


7 Days and a Wake Up Before We Head Back to The Lake

I'm busy! I've got company coming tomorrow for dinner. I need to clean the bathrooms! I need to dust! HTP vacuumed and is outside right now cleaning the backyard patio. I did the grocery shopping. I'm whittling down stuff from my To Do List.

MC Daughter called from The Lake. D Buddy got the job. They're going to drive into the cities on Monday to do some preliminary apartment hunting. I think D Buddy will start work on Wednesday. Congrats, D Buddy!

I am not in panic mode....I am not in panic mode....I am not in panic mode. Everything is under control. (....nevermind that man behind the curtain....)

Murphyism of the Day

Horwood's Sixth Law


If you have the right data you have the wrong problem.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. --Will Rogers

No comments: