Sunday, April 22, 2007




5 Days and a Wake Up Before We Head Back to The Lake

Word of the Day

Aristonaut - Someone who bought their way into space with large amounts of money not available to the general masses.


The time has come to get cracking on the packing. I sent the leftovers from last night's Soprano's party home with my friends. I also refilled the liqueur bottles that brought back. I'm going to have to make some more strawberry liqueur this summer, and some wild raspberry liqueur...and blackberry. Mainly, I plan to make more wine but I'll still have to replenish my liqueurs. There's nothing like a little sip of liqueur after a meal...instead of dessert. My friends all thought the Arancello was wonderful. I sent some of that home with them too.

But...it's time to get packing. I'm not expecting to have to entertain anyone here at the house so I can leave my suitcases out and open for packing.

Murphyism of the Day

McFee's Maxim


Matter can neither be created nor destroyed. However, it can be lost.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators. -- Will Rogers

No comments: