Monday, April 02, 2007




Word of the Day

Anticiprecipitate - Looking out a window persistently while anticipating a change in the weather that is to one's liking.


Patience, thy name is NOT Froggy. I'm filtering Limoncello and Arancello today. They have to be filtered two times today. I already filtered them twice before I added the sugar. Today, I'm filtering them for the final two times before the final bottling and aging process. Unfortunately, this filtering process takes time. And, like the pot that never boils, it seems to take forever for this stuff to filter. This is where the patience comes into play. I haven't even started on the Arancello. *sigh*

I'm trying to get all this stuff filtered and ready for transport. MC Daughter and D Buddy have promised to transport some of this to The Lake when they head up to Minnesota. This will save HTP and me some room when we make our own journey up there later this month.

I'm actually going to keep half of my wine and liqueurs here in Arizona. I'm not going to load MC Daughter and D Buddy up too much. I promise.

Murphyism of the Day

Pavlu's Rules for Economy in Research


1. Deny the last-established truth on the list.
2. Add yours.
3. Pass the list.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"They need help, and we have helped, and we are here to help. And we are helping, and we're going to continue to help." - Vice President Dan Quayle, discussing federal help in the Chicago floods

No comments: