Sunday, April 01, 2007




Word of the Day

Anticillation - A feeling of anticipated superficial stimulation while waiting for something exciting to happen.


Happy April Fool's Day! I suppose I could try to fool around a bit or invent some weird tale to fool you all with but I guess I stopped doing that sort of thing about the same time I stopped substituting salt for the sugar in the sugar bowl. I still remember the morning that I actually put salt from the sugar bowl on my cereal thinking that it would lend credence to my little joke. Hah! Joke was on me. My Mom made me eat every bite of that cereal. As I recall...she decided to have toast that morning.

I played at church today with the contemporary group. MC Daughter and D Buddy came to hear me play. We've spent the rest of the day doing nothing more exciting than recovering from getting to bed too late last night and getting up too early. Me? I've been re-reading one of my books. MC Daughter and D Buddy are taking a nap. Every now and then I take a break to let the dogs in or out depending upon their location at any given moment. My oldest dog seems to want to go out a lot but she wants to come back in a lot too. Oh well...good exercise for me.

I think MC Daughter and D Buddy will be heading off to Minnesota tomorrow....or Tuesday. They plan on connecting with friends tonight. HTP and I will dine on leftovers.

Murphyism of the Day

Felson's Law


To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"Animals, which move, have limbs and muscles. The earth does not have limbs or muscles. Therefore, it does not move." - Scipio Chiaramonti, distinguished medieval scientist.

No comments: