Tuesday, January 08, 2008


Gypsy

Word of the Day

Exaccurate - Exactly accurate.


Good grief! Where is the time racing off to so fast? I should be doing laundry today. I am doing laundry today but it's not getting done nearly as fast as the time of day. I have, however, been doing a lot of sitting on the couch with Gypsy, watching New Hampshire pick out possible Democratic and Republican candidates, and working on sudoku puzzles. However, I will get the laundry done...eventually. I'm moving rather slow today because I stayed up so late last night watching Pirates of the Caribbean- At World's End. I loved it. Tonight? Maybe we'll watch Transformers.

Murphyism of the Day

Horwood's Eighth Law


In complex systems, there is no relationship between information gathered and decisions made.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.

- Thomas Szasz

No comments: