Saturday, January 12, 2008


The Lake

Word of the Day

Execuglide - The act of gliding across one's office in an executive chair on wheels.


Wow! It's the weekend again! How did that happen? You already know how much I look forward to weekends. Oh well...

It's a beautiful day outside. A bit chilly at 58°F but the sun is shining. I suppose I should go out for a walk or do something constructive like spray Round-up on the weed seedlings that are sprouting all over the yard. Oh well...

Somehow I don't feel like doing anything more strenuous than sitting here listening to the water fall in the fountain. I think I'll cuddle up with Gypsy and re-read a book or two.

Murphyism of the Day

Washlesky's Law


Anything is easier to take apart than to put together.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The incompetent with nothing to do can still make a mess of it.

- Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)

No comments: