Sunday, December 14, 2008


#1 Son - 199?

Word of the Day

Napjerk - The sudden convulsion of the body just as one is about to doze off.


'Tis the season for spam. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at the volume of spam that I'm getting every single day but I wish my spam filter would toss it into the junk file so I don't have to wade through it all to get to the good e-mails. Of course, I also have to check the junk file before I dump that because sometimes good e-mails end up in there. So, I don't trust my junk file filter anymore. Right now I have 258 spam messages in my trash bin and I emptied that bin last night before I went to bed. Oh well...things will settle down after...oh wait, I imagine they'll start up on Valentine's Day stuff next...but after that. Right?

Murphyism of the Day

Jilly's Law


The worse the haircut, the slower it grows out.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

At Christmas I no more desire a rose
Than wish a snow in May's new-fangled mirth;
But like of each thing that in season grows.

- William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)

No comments: