Friday, December 12, 2008


#1 Son - Christmas 1988

Word of the Day

Musquirt - Water that comes out during the initial squirts of a mustard squeeze bottle.


Why is it that whenever I get my haircut, the gal at the beauty salon always makes my new hairdo look great and easy to style but the first time I shampoo at home....pffft? It never looks anything near the same when I style my own hair, nor as nice. I think it's another one of those times that you need at least another set of arms. Oh well...I'm letting my hair grow out to its natural color. Grey with white highlights. But this time I'm just going to deal/live with the skunk line which is getting wider and wider as I maintain my long hair. The gal at the beauty salon only cut off two inches this time, add that to the three inches she cut off when I got home to Arizona, my hair still reaches my shoulder blades. My hair grows fast. She tells me that all my natural color will be back in three or four months....haircuts. We'll see. HTP doesn't seem to mind the grey...much.

With a near constant sinus headache, I haven't felt like doing much. I haven't even plugged in my Christmas music. Gypsy has been letting me sit quietly and read...for the most part. When she's tired of napping at my side, she worms her way up, around my book, and sits on my chest and licks my face. Ewwww. It's kind of hard to read when you've got a dog licking your face.

Murphyism of the Day

Mason's Law of Synergism


The one day you'd sell your soul for something, souls are a glut.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.

- Matt Groening (1954 - )

1 comment:

D. Skippy said...

Re: the picture of David.

Geez, next year that will be Natalie.