Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Sunrise at The Lake on Christmas Day 2008 - Picture taken by T Square

Word of the Day

Nonedex - Lacking an index; describing a book that is hard to navigate due to the lack of an index.


I'm spending the day doing laundry, general clearing, and prepping appetizers that I'm planning to serve tomorrow night. HTP and I are having friends over tomorrow night to help us ring in the New Year. My living room area, where we'll be doing our entertaining, is way too cluttered right now. Cleaning will happen but since dust and dirt accumulates on a daily basis, I'll worry about doing all the in depth cleaning until tomorrow. I've got the champagne chilling in the fridge along side the beer that HTP put in the fridge last night. I still need to make the dips, mix up cocktail sauce, and bake the bread to hold spinach dip...and more bread for dipping said spinach dip. We've decided to have an appetizer nosh fest tomorrow night while we're watching DVDs and sipping on champagne....and beer.

I'm going to wait to put my new laptop away until tomorrow. I promise that I'll put it away before our company arrives. Right now it's really nice to be able to sit in the comfort of my living room while I blog while watching TV.

Murphyism of the Day

Dooley's Law


Trust everyone, but cut the cards.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch.

- John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963)

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......