Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Gypsy Loves Santa - 2007

Word of the Day

Murfed - To be victimized by Mr. Murphy of Murphy's Law.


I'm taking Gypsy into the groomers later today. They just called to let me know that they don't have her updated shot records. Since I don't have a hard copy of her updated records, I told them to call the vet...which...thankfully, they didn't seem to mind. With grooming on my mind, I searched the entire house for the card that the gal at the beauty parlor gave me last time I got my hair cut. It was in the last place I looked...of course, but it took me an hour to find it. After making an appointment for tomorrow, I took the card and made a refrigerator magnet out of it so I wouldn't have to spend so much time finding it next time. Now...the question is, will I remember that it's on the fridge next time I need to make an appointment?

HTP and I sent out the last of our Christmas cards yesterday. Unfortunately, I've already got one card sent back to me (addressee unknown). Turns out that I didn't do as thorough a job of editing the Christmas card address file as was necessary.
One of the Marine Mom's sent me the updated address list and I still didn't get things right. I'm not sending Christmas packages to my Marine Moms this year but I at least hoped to get cards out to them all. Oh well... If at first you don't succeed, try...try again.

Murphyism of the Day

Cheit's Lament


If you help a friend in need, he is sure to remember you-the next time he's in need.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

No discernible source of income and flies to cities all over the world under cover of darkness? You sure this guy isn't laundering illegal drug money?

- Tom Armstrong quotes

No comments: