Monday, December 29, 2008


Gypsy and I have a webcam?

Word of the Day

Nifterrificalabulous - Being nifty, terrific, radical, and fabulous; injected into conversation to express ones extreme like for something.


Sheet dancing is done for the rest of the week....knock on wood. I've got the last load of sheets in the dryer and will stow them away until the next sheet dance. We didn't get freezing temperatures last night and I can't see any forecast that is predicting any for at least the next ten days.

HTP and I have been invited to a holiday party later today. I decided to bottle up a couple of liqueurs to bring along as a hostess gift. HTP printed out the labels for the bottles. I had him print out extra labels because we're having a couple of friends come over on New Year's Eve. Since these people returned empty bottles from the liqueurs that I gifted them last Christmas, I decided that they deserve refills. I noted that although I have lots of the flavored schnapps that I make and use to make my liqueurs, I haven't made any liqueurs. Oh well....there's plenty of different types of liqueurs already made up for right now.

Murphyism of the Day

Underlying Principle of Sociogenetics


Superiority is recessive.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I feel about airplanes the way I feel about diets. It seems to me they are wonderful things for other people to go on.

- Jean Kerr

No comments: