Sunday, December 07, 2008


MC Daughter and DD Daughter with Santa - 1983?


Word of the Day

Muggle - To smother or cover completely. Used mainly when one is muggling another, or completely smothering someone with signs of affection, but to their annoyance.


I didn't forget to blog. It's just that I got distracted. I had an orchestra practice this morning and then after that I had to go over the music for the third service at church and then after that I played with the contemporary group for the third service. Three hours of playing a clarinet can take it out of you. And then I had to stop at the store to pick up some fresh milk and some bread. It was time for lunch by the time I got home.

After lunch, I started reading a book and even though I was going to blog before I sat down to read my book, I forgot. So, here it's already almost supper time and I can't think of anything to blog about but....blog.

Murphyism of the Day

Farmer's Credo


Sow your wild oats on Saturday night - then on Sunday pray for crop failure.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Many banks have a new kind of Christmas club in operation. The new club helps you save money to pay for last year�s gifts.
More funny

- Anonymous

1 comment:

D. Skippy said...

Muggle: Apparently someone hasn't been reading Harry Potter.