Monday, December 22, 2008




Word of the Day

Neurotical - Describing one's neurotic temperament.


I made two batches of Italian pizzelle which is more than I planned on making but since I bothered to buy the anise extract, I figured I might as well use it. Aside from that, I've got plenty of eggs right now and Italian pizzelle uses eggs.

HTP took the Chevy into the shop to get an oil change. This meant that I followed HTP and the Chevy out to the shop in the Gator so HTP wouldn't be trapped for an hour while the Chevy was getting its oil changed and tires rotated. HTP and I used that hour to get something to eat for lunch. Neither of us had been to a Carls Jr. for years. HTP was impressed with his Star burger and the Western Star burger was bigger than I remembered. We'll have to go to Carls Jr. more often.

Murphyism of the Day

The Whispered Rule


People will believe anything if you whisper it.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

- Jay Leno

No comments: