Friday, January 30, 2009


Drinking that last cup of coffee for the morning.

Word of the Day

Oralgasmic - A taste that is so great that it puts you on the verge of an orgasm.


I've got books to read! Woohoo! It's contest time again. They gave me two categories to judge this year (I read fast) so I've got LOTS of books. Lovely books. And the categories are: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Futuristic and Paranormal, Time Travel. One might think that both of these two categories are one and the same but, such is not the case when it comes to romance novels. I've got four published books from each of the categories. Eight books. All I have to do right now is decide which book to read first. Decisions, decisions. I wish all decisions were this fun.

Murphyism of the Day

Yasenek's Observation


Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds.

- Cindy Gardner

2 comments:

Jill said...

My gawd, that's a huge coffee mug!!!!

Old Grey Frog said...

Down to one cup of coffee a day...plus...all the better to hide behind. LOL.