Saturday, January 31, 2009


Reading...

Word of the Day

Orbining - Becoming a spherical shape; likening to an orb.


I started reading the books from the Paranormal/Time Travel category of the contest. So far, I've read two of the four books from that category and they were pretty good. They weren't books that I would have purchased and I probably won't feel that I HAVE to buy further or previous books from these authors but they were fun reads and pretty much tied when it comes to my ranking. I can't rank them until I finish the last two books from the category. Guess what I'm going to do today?

Murphyism of the Day

Tom's Law


When you finally meet the perfect woman, she will be waiting for the perfect man.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

- Jane Austen (1775 - 1817)

No comments: