Friday, January 23, 2009


Spring 2008 (I still need to take a Spring 2009 picture)

Word of the Day

Omnivolent - Uncertain about absolutely everything; hesitant to move in any direction at all.


HTP and I making a run to the dump. We pruned the trees and bushes in the backyard. Exhaustion is setting in. HTP checked the ten day forecast and decided that we could safely start our spring yard clean up. I suppose that means that I could start washing my sheet dance sheets next. But, first things first, our Gator is filled with garbage bags of tree trimmings...and that's just from the backyard. We'll tackle the front yard another day. All this was triggered by the sound of leaf-blowers in the neighborhood. It's amazing how some sounds act like a spur. I had other plans for today but I've always found that if HTP is willing and in the mood for yard clean-up, it's best to take advantage of the mood.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of Aspersion


If you say something bad about someone, you will discover that the same criticism applies to you.

Corollary

The only faults that bother us in others are faults we share.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I have found adventure in flying, in world travel, in business, and even close at hand... Adventure is a state of mind - and spirit.

- Jacqueline Cochran (1910 - 1980)

No comments: