Friday, January 16, 2009


Waxing Poetic About the Weather at The Lake - Picture taken by T-Square January 15, 2009.

Word of the Day

Obstetricize - To shun a baby.


I got an e-mail from my Dad this morning. He's starting to wax poetic about the weather at The Lake.


I hope that I will never see,
Another winter sub degree.
Especially 38 in line,
Becoming minus 39!!


It's not cold here in Arizona. Actually, I've been seriously thinking about washing, folding, and storing away my sheet dance sheets. Only...I'd hate to jinx things. Having a basket of sheets out in the garage may be the only thing that is holding off the freezing temperatures.


Murphyism of the Day

Law of Arrival


Those who live closest arrive latest.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

It is the loving, not the loved, woman who feels lovable.

- Jessamyn West (1902 - 1984)

No comments: