Friday, January 02, 2009


Gypsy Snoozing - January 2, 2009

Word of the Day

Noon-thirty - Twelve-thirty.


I resolved to take my Christmas decorations down today. There's still time. It's not even noon-thirty yet. My resolve hit a bump in the road when I decided to change the photographs in the digital picture frame. It took me two full hours to do this because not only did I have to create a file on my new laptop where I could store the Christmas photos that were on the digital picture frame so I wouldn't lose them forever, I also had to sort through all my 2008 photos to figure out which ones that I wanted to load onto the digital frame...thus creating a folder on my laptop to store said photos. Confused? Well...that's why it took my two full hours. However, our digital picture frame is busily showing off a fine selection of all the photos that HTP and I and friends and family took in the year 2008. Now....I guess I need to start taking photos for 2009. I haven't taken any pictures this year yet. I guess I'll have to get busy.

So far, I've put away Christmas on the digital photo frame. I've folded up and put away the Christmas tablecloth in the kitchen. And....that's about it. I'll work on putting away the rest of the Christmas decorations after I blog. Blogging isn't all that easy when you've got a dog using one of your arms as a pillow. Oh well...at least she hasn't decided to crawl into my lap...on top of my laptop.

Murphyism of the Day

First Law of Sociogenetics


Celibacy is not hereditary.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things.

- Jilly Cooper

No comments: