Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Picking a Peck of Pink Peppercorns - January 2009

Word of the Day

Oinkmeal - Instant oatmeal.


We've got a new president of the United States. President Barack Obama. I've promised to stay away from political commentary on my blog. However, I feel that historical events are something that should be acknowledged. Should someone read this some day many years from now, it should be noted that President Obama took the oath of office today along with Vice President Joe Biden. No-one can know what the next four years will bring. I can only say that people have high hopes. I can only add my hopes and prayers to the rest of our nation.

Murphyism of the Day

Berra's Law


Anyone who is popular is bound to be disliked.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.

- Frank Dane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto on that! I've been watching the coverage since it started this morning and recording it for DH to watch when he gets home from work

~ Sis