Tuesday, January 27, 2009


My Zulu Rubber Tree Doesn't Like Freezing Temperatures

Word of the Day

Opling - The act, when feeding a baby, of opening and closing one's mouth, smacking one's lips and making "yummy" noises, in the hope that baby will do the same.


Aside from ruining an entire day doing laundry, there really isn't too much to blog about. As an "I told you so", I'm going to have to cover my plants tonight. The forecast for tonight calls for a low temperature of 33°F. That's just too close to freezing for me to risk my frost sensitive plants. I'm glad I haven't washed and stowed away my sheet dance sheets.

Murphyism of the Day

Lovka's Other Advice


Never rely on a person who uses "party" as a verb.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Buy the ticket take the Ride

- Hunter S. Thompson (1939 - 2005)

No comments: