Sunday, February 01, 2009


Putting on My Game Face

Word of the Day

Orbituary - Worldwide coverage of a person's death.



GO


CARDINALS!



Actually, even though I happen to be wearing red today, I'm not really much of a football fan. I played my clarinet at church today and looked out into a sea of red. Everyone was wearing red Cardinal shirts. I didn't change into my red t-shirt which is just a red t-shirt (no Cardinal logo) until I got home from church. The only reason that I'm cheering for the Cardinals is because the Vikings and the Packers aren't playing today and I happen to be living here in Arizona. However, I did buy some beer and munchies and I'll sit and watch the game with HTP later this afternoon.

I finished the third of four books that I'm judging for the Paranormal/Time Travel category of the contest. Weirdly, I read another book by this author last year, but not for the contest. So, I decided, since it was one of a series, to go back and read and enjoy this previous book again before continuing on to read the fourth book that I'll need to judge. I've got plenty of time between now and the time I'll have to mail in my results so there's no real rush. I plan to enjoy myself.

Murphyism of the Day

Sarah's Law


You never begin your summer romance until the last day of the summer.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

It's never too late to be who you might have been.

- George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

No comments: