Friday, February 27, 2009



After Pictures of Gypsy sitting in her relocated box and my desk area...I dug out the camera.


Word of the Day

Pedofile - Someone with a creepy obsession with filing one's nails.


The music director at church stopped by this morning to drop off the music that I'll be playing on Sunday...all but three pieces. She promised to have them for me on Sunday morning.

HTP and I celebrated Friday by going out to eat for lunch at Floridinos. They have the best calzones. Lots of lovely calories. However, in penance, HTP and I will skip supper tonight.

My neighbor gave me a huge bag of grapefruit and a bag of lemons, this morning. I'd already finished the grapefruit that she gave me previously and most of the lemons. I had a half of a grapefruit with my breakfast this morning. I hope I get the chance to eat the rest of these grapefruit before they go bad. I'll probably have to store them in the fridge. I'll be eating grapefruit well into March. As for the lemons, I saw a way to preserve lemons on The Food Channel. Sis sent me the recipe this morning. Moroccan Salted Lemons. Someone commented on a chat line that their preserved lemons have lasted (un-refrigerated) for two years and counting. Sounds like a plan. You can only eat so much lemon meringue pie or bake and freeze so much lemon bread. Even sugarfree desserts have calories.

Murphyism of the Day

The Twentyth Recommended Practice of the Committee of the International Society of Philosophical Engineers' Universal Laws for Naive Engineers


Warranty and guarantee clauses are voided by payment of the invoice.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.

- Jeff Bezos

No comments: