Sunday, February 08, 2009



Word of the Day

O Dark Ridiculous - Unbelievably early in the morning.


We got rain...some rain. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll need to dig out the sheet dance sheets. There's more than a good chance that I'll need to cover my frost sensitive plants on Tuesday. Figures.

I had a music practice at the church this morning. I'm going to be playing with the orchestra next Sunday and the musical director picked out some special music for the flute and clarinet. We decided that it might be a good idea to fit in an extra practice to iron out a few wrinkles in the music.

Murphyism of the Day

The First Recommended Practice of the Committee of the International Society of Philosophical Engineers' Universal Laws for Naive Engineers

1. In any calculation, any error that can creep in will do so.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.

- Michael J. Fox

No comments: