Tuesday, February 24, 2009



Word of the Day

Pedaeration - Achieving perfect body heat by having one leg under the sheets and one hanging off the edge of the bed.


I'm just finishing up my last load of laundry for the week. I've got all the windows open. I opened them after breakfast. My purpose was to get some fresh air moving through the house. Unfortunately, I probably should have shut the windows at around noon. It's getting pretty warm outside.

I haven't decided whether or not to watch President Obama's speech tonight. I'm not sure if I can take another uplifting speech about hope and change.

Murphyism of the Day

The Seventeenth Recommended Practice of the Committee of the International Society of Philosophical Engineers' Universal Laws for Naive Engineers


If more than one person is responsible for a miscalculation, no one will be at fault.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The human tendency to regard little things as important has produced very many great things.

- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

No comments: