Wednesday, February 04, 2009



Word of the Day

Outsourcerer - One who propagates and promotes the belief in outsourcery, often for their own personal gain.


My poor aching back - Part II. HTP and I tackled some more yard cleanup this morning after breakfast. The front yard is now cleaned up. The weeds are still sprouting on a daily basis, but HTP helped me finish up the pruning and the leaf-blowing. Unfortunately, all that bending and stooping wasn't any better for HTP's back then my own. Thankfully, we've done all that we plan doing this year...aside from weeding so, our respective backs should eventually recover.

I finished the second book from the final category that I've been given for the Golden Quill contest. So far, this book was my least favorite. I'm going to take the night off from reading. Knock on wood, the final two books won't be as bad as this last book that I finally choked down. Ugh!

Murphyism of the Day

Logan's Lament


Even the best of friends cannot attend each other's funeral.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with which millionaires tolerate the disadvantages of their wealth.

- Rex Stout (1886 - 1975)

No comments: