Wednesday, February 18, 2009




Word of the Day

Parcehole - An irritating person that works in the post office or shipping service.


I switched out the Valentine's Day decor in my dining room for St. Patrick's Day decor. HTP commented that he thought I was rushing things. I beg to disagree. If I'd decorated the dining room with Easter decorations, that would be rushing things. I noticed that the grocery stores have replaced all their Valentine's merchandise with Easter merchandise. I don't need any Easter candy but I may take advantage of the sale on eggs...but not today. And, I don't plan on buying my corned beef until March.

Gypsy has finally reached her ideal adult weight. My baby girl weighs the same as her Mom (her biological Mom...not me)...I weigh LOTS more than 15 pounds. I know this because I got on the dreaded scale with Gypsy and without Gypsy and then I did the math. Sadly, I noted, that I've gained a few pounds since the last time I got on the scale. I'm REALLY going to have to freeze that Valentine's candy that HTP gave me.

Murphyism of the Day

The Eleventh Recommended Practice of the Committee of the International Society of Philosophical Engineers' Universal Laws for Naive Engineers


Interchangeable parts won't.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

It's important to begin a search on a full stomach.

- Henry Bromel

No comments: