Sunday, February 15, 2009






Word of the Day

Pantyho - One of the legs in a pair of pantyhose.



Today is my birthday!


Happy


Birthday to


Me!



I had to get up really early this morning. Nevermind that it would have been nice to sleep late on my birthday, the orchestra was playing for two services at church this morning and I play my clarinet with the church orchestra. No complaints here. I love having opportunities to play my clarinet. Besides, HTP treated me to breakfast at Village Inn afterwards...and he bought me my favorite cake for dessert tonight. Chocolate Gateau with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries. Yummmm!!!!!


Murphyism of the Day

The Eighth Recommended Practice of the Committee of the International Society of Philosophical Engineers' Universal Laws for Naive Engineers


All delivery promises must be multiplied by a factor of 2.0.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?

- James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

No comments: