Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Got Him!

Word of the Day

Redonculous - Excessively ridiculous; Head-smacking ridiculous.


2009 Woodtick Count - 36

Mystery solved! I caught a really destructive squirrel in the trap. Unfortunately, Gypsy wouldn't stop barking at him so I had to transport him immediately...so...no photos. Please feel free to use your imaginations. I took him for a ride and released him at the Senior Center in town. Since I didn't see any nearby gardens, I feel sure that he can't do too much damage...I hope.

I felt like cleaning yesterday. This feeling doesn't hit me often so when it does, I clean. Should you wish to dine off my kitchen floor...you can do so without worrying about catching some weird disease. However, having said that, I spend a great deal of time cleaning my kitchen floor...please don't spill anything on it. However, you can drink out of my toilets...should you care to do so. I also cleaned the toilets. I also vacuumed...but...I have a dog and people do live here. Though...I'm not sure how so much stuff can be tracked in so fast. It's truly amazing...kind of frightening if you think about it. While Ms. En was here...I felt the need to vacuum EVERY SINGLE MORNING. I know...that's just scary.

Murphyism of the Day

The McGwire Principle


The biggest plays occur when you're out buying beer.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist.

- Margaret Cho

No comments: