Saturday, June 06, 2009


The wildflowers are blooming on the hill by my garage.

Word of the Day

Ramblehouse - To hobnob or schmooze, generally used in reference to political functions.


2009 Woodtick Count - 35

I didn't spend much time outdoors today. I'm beginning to think that my sprinkler dance may be related to some kind of rain dance. I decided to suspend sprinkler dancing until the rain stops. We haven't actually had all that much rain (.14 inches) but...I remain hopeful. At this point, I'm not ready to put away the sprinkler.

Murphyism of the Day

Porkingham's Second Law of Sportfishing


The worse your line is tangled, the better the fishing is around you.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

It's not the hours you put in your work that counts, it's the work you put in the hours.

- Sam Ewing

No comments: