Thursday, June 04, 2009


Willie cleaning fish at Sis' house - Summer 2007

Word of the Day

Radicalotion - The aftermath of applying pressure to a clogged bottle of lotion.


2009 Woodtick Count - 35

HTP and I are spending the day in the big city....and in the car for six hours getting to the big city and back home from the big city. HTP has an eye appointment. I've got a shopping list and my sudoku puzzle book. We decided that we'd get in our sushi fix while we're there.

I wonder if we'll meet my brother on the road to the big city. He showed up at The Lake yesterday to open his cabin for the summer but planned on returning to his home in the big city today.

Murphyism of the Day

The Rule of the Rally


The only way to make up for being lost is to make record time while you are lost.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Being in the army is like being in the Boy Scouts, except that the Boy Scouts have adult supervision.

- Blake Clark

No comments: