Saturday, June 27, 2009



Word of the Day

Repihumoror - 1. One who tells the same joke repeatedly to the same people without realizing it, thinking the joke will be funny, again. 2. One who repeats jokes he or she has seen on television or heard on the radio.


Woodtick Count of the Day - 39

We got a bit more rain today...which made things a bit wet and humid. However, despite the 0.50 inches of rain that we received, I still watered both my Earthboxes and my container gardens.

This morning, I cooked up some nectar for my hummingbird feeders and some simpy syrup for the raspberry liqueur that I needed to make for Willie. The liqueur is all ready and only needs a label. I'll work on that later.

I made homemade flour tortillas tonight to go with the venison fajitas that I fixed for supper. Homemade flour tortillas beat store bought tortillas....hands down.

HTP and I really need to do some grocery shopping if we're going to have company coming over the 4th of July weekend. I'm running out of milk, meat, vegetables and fruit....and flour.

Murphyism of the Day

Chisholm's Distinction


A contingent fee means that a lawyer who doesn't win your suit gets nothing. If the lawyer does win it, you get nothing.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I will follow the right side even to the fire, but excluding the fire if I can.

- Michel de Montaigne (1533 - 1592)

No comments: