Wednesday, September 24, 2003

It's getting late here in Arizona and I find that I've been so busy today that I haven't written my blog yet. I went wedding shopping with my daughter. I love the hunt. We found the perfect wedding cake topper. Two really. Just in case. We'll decide which one will actually go on top of the cake when we see the cake. One may be too big....one may be too small. Which one will we use? We'll use the one that's just right. And Goldie Locks lived happily ever after.
A friend sent us the following "funny" that I thought I'd share. The wife in the "funny" could be me, the husband could be my husband.


Positive Input.....

A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full length mirror taking a hard look at herself.

"You know, love" she says, "I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist, my butt is hanging out a mile. I've got fat legs and my arms are all flabby."

She turns to her husband and says....."Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself."

He thinks about it for a bit and then says in a soft voice......."Well......there's nothing wrong with your eyesight."

How long do you give him until she kills him?

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

A flea expert is a pullicologist. MMMM. What would you call an expert nit-picker? I think that would be my husband.

No comments: