Tuesday, September 02, 2003

The wind is blowing today. The noise coming from my windchimes is no longer musical. A gentle breeze is all that is really needed. Not the gale that is blowing today. I have one windchime that sounds like some maniac has gotten control of the church bells. The rest of the windchimes are just laughing at me. Every year I add another windchime to my collection up here in Wisconsin. Perhaps I've bought enough windchimes though the wind doesn't always blow this hard. Maybe I'd better start another collection. I was thinking on the lines of maybe planting a tree every year but with my luck the stupid things would fall on the house. I think I'll stick to windchimes. They may be chiming hysterically today but the wind doesn't always blow like it does today and none of the neighbors have complained as yet.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

The Japanese term Kamikaze means "The Divine Wind." I wonder what term they would would use for "The Satanic Wind."

No comments: