Saturday, September 13, 2003

OK. I'm packed...all except the refrigerator stuff which can't be put into the ice chest until tomorrow morning. Now I just have to figure out how to get all this stuff into the car. I suppose if I re-read my June 2nd blog from before I left Arizona I could just copy and paste and not bother writing a blog at all except this time I'm dragging my feet leaving Wisconsin and "The Lake" and I'm not really looking forward to getting back to Arizona and "Reality". At least there's "The Wedding" to look forward to but that's in Las Vegas and not until the end of October.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Dirty snow melts faster than white snow because it's darker and absorbs more heat. This is well-known by anyone who lives or has lived in an area where snow falls and accumulates during the long winter months. I still remember those nightmare years when we had snow on Easter. Brrrr!!!!! I remember desperately waiting for that last batch of snow to finally melt off the boulevard. Maybe getting back to Arizona won't be so bad afterall. I always have my snowglobe collection if I want to see that white stuff that falls out of the sky.

No comments: