Tuesday, September 30, 2003

We almost bought a new house today. We saw the lot that we want. Now we just have to wait until the builder is ready to offer that particular lot up to the public and we need to be there, first in line. Next month? November? Stay tuned. Same channel, same time, same bat station. I used to watch Batman a lot. I also used to watch Man From U.N.C.L.E. and I Spy. I miss TV. Real TV. Not what passes for TV these days. I just don't understand or appreciate Reality TV I guess. I don't like to watch Soap Operas either.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Toads do not have teeth. And there really isn't anything more I can add to that except that contrary to my Grandmother Geilfuss' warning, you really can't get warts from playing with toads...at least I never did and I played with lots and lots of toads when I was growing up.

No comments: