Thursday, February 26, 2004

65 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)
36 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

I woke up this morning thinking that today was Friday. It's not. I lost track of time but this time time didn't run me over...I ran it over. I suppose it depends upon how you look at things. Either you have to trudge through one more day that you actually thought and felt like you trudged through already but you hadn't...darn the luck or you have an entire day that you thought was gone to do whatever you decided that you couldn't do because there wasn't enough time left over to do it. I've decided that I've been given more time as a gift...this time. I may feel differently next time.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Folk Remedies I Wouldn't Recommend

To treat a burn, rub it with mashed potatoes.

To cure a child of whooping cough, put them on a donkey and lead the donkey in a clockwise circle nine times.

Eating beaver fat will calm your nerves.

No comments: