Monday, February 23, 2004

House For Sale - Day 20

I'm told that my house is sold. We're still waiting for the Sold sign. When we get our sign I'll change my header to a countdown for closure on the new house.

I hear that Ralph Nadar is running for President again. Go Ralphie! I've never forgiven the guy for the Corvair issue. I know who I'm not voting for in November. That may change but so far I haven't been impressed with the alternatives. I'm registered as a Republican. That doesn't mean that I'm a Republican. It just means that I can vote in a Republican primary. I had no say in the Democratic primary here in Arizona. I wouldn't have had a say if I was registered as an Independant either. I hear things are different in Wisconsin. I may go ahead and register as an Independant when we move there this summer. Just because I may decide to register as an Independant doesn't mean that I'll vote for Ralphie. Yes Virginia, it's come down to this. Who don't you want to see in the White House? Eenie, Meenie, Minie or Moe? That's a really sad commentary of the way things are today. Do I vote for Kerry, regardless of his beliefs just because I don't like Bush and neither do the French?

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

More than on billion people on Earth are between the ages of 15 and 24. I'm no longer a part of that group.

No comments: