Friday, February 06, 2004

House For Sale Day 3

We've got a For Sale sign. A man came and installed it this morning. I'm not sure when our little tube for the curiousity flyers will arrive or the flyers themselves but I'm sure that we'll be seeing those either tonight or tomorrow. Also a picture of our house is on the web. The virtual reality tour isn't available yet but than I'm told that that takes a bit longer. It's after noon and we haven't had any calls as yet but I wasn't really expecting that the phone would start ringing off the hook. In the meantime, the challenge is to keep the house clean and yet live as normally as possible. I started making orange marmalade and lime marmalade. It takes a full three days to make this type of jam...according to my recipe. I hope that people walking through my house aren't offended by the two large pots of jam fixings. We're expecting at least one of those someones this weekend.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Chameleons really can change color instantaneously, but it's a reaction to fear or to extreme temperature and light changes--it has nothing to do with matching the colors of its background.

No comments: