Wednesday, February 18, 2004

House For Sale - Day 15

I discovered that new tattoo's and blue jeans don't mix. I'm not complaining but for the next two weeks I'm going to have to wear loose clothing until this thing heals. The blue jeans were making my new tattoo hurt. I'm not really into pain. I'm told that as soon as this thing starts to heal, I'll be experiencing a great urge to scratch it because it will drive me insane with its itchiness. I'm not supposed to scratch. I'll let you know. I grew up and live half the year in The Land of Many Blood-sucking Mosquitoes and I learned to stop scratching myself bloody a long time ago. I promised you a picture of my new tattoo but I'm still waiting to receive it. My daughter has it still and hasn't shared...yet.

I'm expecting the home inspector out here at noon. I expect we'll receive a TO DO list of items that the inspector feels we need to fix before closing; if there is a closing and the buyer doesn't back out because his wife hates the house. She hasn't seen it yet and I'm not sure when she'll want to have her walk-thru. She's in China. The house is still listed on the MLS website. We do not have a Sold sign out front as yet. My blog header will continue its daily count.

Note to reader: If you haven't read a Today's Little Bit of Trivia segment in my blog, you should check back later because I haven't completed blogging for the day. I tend to add and edit little things as life evolves throughout the day. The trivia segment is my little way of adding a period to the blog and my day.

My house has been inspected and toured. Even the termite inspector was here. I hope the To Do list isn't too long.

I get to pick out two granite slabs for the countertop at our new home. That's scheduled for tomorrow. I think I maybe should go over and take a look at the new house to see how far they're coming along, especially if someone is calling to tell me to pick out the countertop slabs. I was over there last week but things seem to be moving pretty fast.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

It's estimated that by 2005 there will be more than one billion cell phone users. Cingular just bought out my cell phone company, AT&T. I wonder how that will affect my service. I suppose it'll mean a rate hike.

No comments: