Wednesday, February 11, 2004

House For Sale - Day 8

Good Grief! We had someone call back today to ask lots of questions about the house. Some things I could answer but I didn't have a clue about others. Do we have a lawn service? Yes, but it's not required if you don't mind mowing the lawn when it's 114° outside. How much do you pay the lawn service per month? I told them what we've been paying. Is this for both the front and the back yards? Apparently I'm not paying as much as he thought could be paying because we're paying this amount for front, back, and side yards. Is there a clubhouse? I didn't and don't know. I've got a key to the tennis courts. I have no idea where these tennis courts are or if there's a club house nearby. I've never used the key. I have a discount card for the golf course. I don't know how much the discount is or what it covers because like the key to the tennis court, I have never used this card. I don't golf. Oh...wait a minute...I got a 15% discount at the restaurant at the golf course clubhouse when I went there for lunch one day with a bunch of the neighbors. How soon can we move out?! What did he mean by this?! June would be nice. Our new house isn't even finished yet. We haven't received our 45 day closing notice even though the house has been dry-walled and stucco'd. I don't want to move twice. Our son would like to stick around until he graduates from the high school.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

The acronym OOPS stands for Occasionless Ordered Reemptive Strike.

No comments: