Saturday, February 14, 2004

House For Sale - Day 11

Happy Valentine's Day!

Technically the house is still up for sale so I'll keep my header until we have a Sold sign in front of the house. We do have a contract and I think there may be another contract waiting in the wings if this first contract doesn't pan out. I doubt that we'll be having anyone come through to see the house today. It's Valentine's Day. Everyone should be sleeping in and eating breakfast in bed. OK. I'm not sleeping in because I have dogs that won't ever let me sleep in and I hate to get my sheets all crumby but I'm not talking about me. I do plan to make spaghetti with real Italian sausage imported from Wisconsin and real garlic knots, my own recipe, for supper tonight. When you're on a low/no carb diet, pasta dinners sound like a small piece of heaven on earth. I plan to eat a lot of chocolate too. And I'm not going to follow my diet tomorrow either. Hah! So there! Monday sounds like a good day to go back on the low carb diet plan. Today is Valentine's Day and tomorrow is my birthday, my *shudder* 50th birthday.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

To cook on billion pounds of pasta, you'd need two billion gallons of water--enough to fill nearly 75,000 Olympic-size swimming pools. Don't worry, I don't plan to make that much spaghetti tonight.

No comments: